Welcome to Yoga for Healthy Body and Mind – let me be your personal guide to a stronger and leaner body, and a calmer and tranquil mind.
My name is Joseph (a RYT 500 Hours Certified Trainer) and I have been a dedicated yoga practitioner and meditator for more than 17 years.
Through my years of diligent practice with many renowned yoga teachers including Dharma Mittra, Shiva Rea, Seane Corn, Amy Ippoliti, Baron Baptiste, Louisa Sear, Paul Grilley, Sarah Power, Bernie Clark, just to name a few, my daily personal practice and teaching have transformed into one of “mindfulness” and “compassion”, which has inspired and benefited many people from all walks of life around the world, including CEOs of multinational corporations and movie stars alike.
Depending on the goals of my students, as well as their physical, mental, and emotional state on that very day, I will customize the yoga practice accordingly to meet the bodily needs of my students with:
- Vinyasa Yoga (for stamina building and muscle toning: invigorating practice)
- Yin Yoga (for flexibility through deep connective tissue stretching: calming practice)
- Yoga Therapy (for recuperation from physical/mental/emotional imbalance, aches and pain: therapeutic practice)
- Breathing Exercises (for silencing the mind and rejuvenating the body: balanced practice)
- Meditation (for stilling the body, breath, and mind: transformational practice)
Over the years, my spiritual journey has presented me with many wonderful opportunities to share my practice with beautiful people of all races and nationalities, as well as train new yoga teachers, across the world, including Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Costa Rica, among many other countries.
My previous experience as a resident Senior Yoga Teacher/Trainer includes:
- Yoga Jaya, Tokyo (Japan)
- Yoga Barn, Bali (Indonesia)
- Delight Yoga, Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Como Shambhala Urban Escape, Singapore
I feel very blessed for the many invitations as a guest yoga and meditation teacher at the various yoga or spiritual festivals/retreats, which included the Bali Spirit Festival in Indonesia and Deva Premal’s retreat in Greece and Costa Rica.
Regardless of whether you have just started your yoga practice and hope to learn the basics of yoga from an experienced teacher, or you are dealing with some bodily injuries/imbalances and wish to explore yoga therapy and meditation as part of your recuperation process, or perhaps you simply need some effective guidance from an advanced practitioner in accomplishing a certain advanced yoga pose, I will be very delighted to serve you through a private (1-to-1) or your small group (2-6 pax) session.
In love and light,